We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
Site R&D Manager - automotive
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are expanding the management team: previous Manager is moving to the new role and from this reason we are looking for new Site R&D Manager.
Our R&D Center in the Prague area works on projects that focus on the developing systems for autonomous driving, namely parking assistance and active safety systems. Lane keep assistants, autonomous emergency braking or detection of vehicles in the blind spot of rearview mirrors are just a few examples of such active safety systems.
You will be manage the product´s teams developing System, Software and Hardware for the best solution needed of the customer.
- Manage the part of R&D Center (approx. 200 people), be a right hand of Site General Manager
- Product development and responsibility for R&D budget build and manage people, manage Design review on site
- Build the synergy effect in the products teams and support the middle management
- Take charge in implementation strategy of the product development, methodologies and tools
- Manage the integration customers trends and support the technical communication and marketing action
- Define the development plan of the truckification of existing products, responsible for global product life time
- Establish and feed the related networks, in charge of the robust design in line with industrial network for manufacturing
- Plan and forecast all activities on site, in charge of R&D budget and efficiency improvements
- Improve the customer interface
- Build on site métier and functional/technical expertise
Let's talk about you...
- You have at least 10 years experience in R&D development activities in automotive.
- You are experienced in managing the teams together of 200-300 people.
- You are a graduate of Masters degree in Engineering.
- Our environment is strongly international oriented, so you have and experience in managing the multilingual teams.
- Fluent level of English and Czech.
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational culture on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, company car, fitness and outdoor playground, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance - 5 % of the gross salary etc.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
More information about valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA