Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
Employment type: Full-time work
For the development of air conditioning compressors for electrical and hybrid vehicles, Valeo search in its R & D center in Prague, an Electrical architecte - Electric AC Compressor (H / F).
As an electrical architecte engineer you will be responsible for defining inverter specifications and pilot the hardware and software teams.
In this context, your main responsibilities will be:
- Securing the robustness of the product, apply the standards,
- Define the consolidated validation plan of the inverter
- The validation plan organization and follow up
- The validation report
- Write the system specifications and the necessary documents,
- Define the system architecture
- Ensure uniformity of the system during the design and validation phases,
- Interface between software and hardware departments,
- Interface of the compressor R&D leader as in charge of the inverter
- Solicit expert or network support if needed,
- Organize Design Review and provide reports for the project,
- Manage the relationship with the other networks,
- Securing the availability of necessary inputs for fair and accurate at the first attempt achievements,
- Strengthening standards for products and methodologies solutions.
IF YOU HAVE
- Graduate (e) bachelor+ 5 years, engineering school master or equivalent with specialization in industrial electronics or computer, you justify a first significant experience of at least 3 years as an Engineer or System Engineer development, ideally in the automotive sector.
- You are recognized (e) for your rigor, your ability to write specifications simple and accessible system and your analytical and synthesis.
- Knowledge of embedded software and mastery of C, C ++ as well as the DOORS tool needed to complete your missions. A first experience in development methodologies Automotive SPICE is a plus.
- The position taking place in an international environment, a good level of English is required. Occasional trips are expected
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA