We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
ELECTRICAL CONTROL LAW DESINGER
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a/an Control Law Designer, who will design the control law for driving motor of Electrical Driven Compressor (EDC) using Matlab/Simulink and validate the control software on the compressor and motor bench.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Design control software using Matlab/Simulink according to customer requirements.
- Calibrate and validate the software on motor bench.
- Calibrate and validate the software on compressor bench.
- Design new functions if needed according to raised problems or customer specifications.
- Implement Valeo standards and requirements for software desing.
- Test reports to Project management.
- documentations and writing new standards.
IF YOU HAVE
- Degree in electrical Engineering, electrical drive systems or equivalent.
- 2-3 work experience in control systems or PhD degree
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink is mandatory.
- Experience in motor control systems and sensorless control of BLDC motors.
- Knowledge of electrical compressors for automotive industry is advantage.
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, 5 % of the gross salary, bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA