We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
System Reguirement Engineer
Employment type: Full-time work
System Reguirement Engineer
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
- Responsibilities in this role would be as follows:
- Coordinate with the lead engineer and SW architect to ensure full implementation and tractability of requirements
- Ensure all systems work products are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes
- Carry out activities in relation to functional safety (ISO26262) where applicable
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- Assist Team Leader with general software and SW requirements issues and problem resolution
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with relevant Customers
Let's talk about you..
- Bachelor degree in the field of Software Engineering or Cybernetics or Robotics or related disciplines
- Knowledge or potential to learn requirements engineering and design tools
- Knowledge or potential to learn how to work with version control, change control tools
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Detail oriented attitude and analytical way of thinking
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
- Knowledge of Automotive bus systems (CAN, Flexray)
- German language speaking
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, 5 % of the gross salary, bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA