We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
QUALITY PROJECT TEAM MEMBER
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a QUALITY Project Team Member, who will be responsible for quality and reliability targets, define action and monitor progress to reach and process auditing.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Set quality improvement plan to reach the OEM and internal quality and reliability targets
- Support to SW-Q-Assur.Eng. to implement SW quality plan based on SPICE/
- Create APQP-Plan, monitor the progress of the defined tasks from project development phase into volume production
- Create prototype and series control plan, PFMEA, flow chart
- Analyse and implement with support of R&D the OEM requirements regarding to homologation
- Monitor and define with support of the related dept. OEM claims from development to serial production; DV, PV, 0-KM etc.
- Create product/process validations plan with support of R&D and test engineers
- Prepare initial sample files and get an OEM approval (PPAP)
- Support on R@R planning and monitor/follow-up the progress for deviations
IF YOU HAVE
- Masters or Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years extensive experience working in automotive quality (preserial and serial)
- Direct contact with different OEMs is required (e.g. BMW, VW, Daimler, JLR, FIAT, atd....), knowledge of OEMs' CSRs
- Strong working knowledge of automotive quality assurance principles and practices, industry and international safety standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA, 8D reports, Ishikawa etc...)
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise judgment against the criteria of applicable regulations and standards
- Proactivity and able to act on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
- Strong influencing skills; power of persuasion, perseverance, and the mindset to get things done
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA