We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER (1800010R)
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a skilled SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER, who will participate on creation of test guidelines and data analyses from the testing process.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
- Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Creation of test strategy and application instructions
- Initial system start up including integration tests
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools
- Collaboration on the specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects
- Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
- Assisting the development of test systems for vehicle testing
- Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
Let's talk about you..
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with requirements tools and design tools
- Understanding of software development process
- CANOE, Canalyzer, Labview
- System testing and automotive is an advantage
- Programming in C, C++ on μC or DSP
- Excellent English communication skills, German language basics
- Driving licence B
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA