We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER for Laser Scanner Technology
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for experienced SW PROJECT MANAGER, who will drive SW team for development of various Advanced Driver Assistance Systems SW reusable components with focus on functional development according to Automotive-SPICE SW development process.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Planning, tracking and coordination of the SW development in project team developing or maintaining core functionality of ADAS SW components
- Understanding the ADAS R&D challenges and setting milestones for SW development of new features and improvement of existing ones
- Responsible for the SW-Project-, SW-Configuration- and SW-Risk-management activities according to Automotive SPICE
- Creation the software schedule and the software release plan - estimate workload of SW developers working in C/C++
IF YOU HAVE
- Master degree in relevant technical field (Software engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- 2+ years experience with software project management in embedded SW (preferably automotive)
- Strong technical skills in Embedded SW Development (preferably automotive industry)
- Experience with majority of following topics (Embedded software development, AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++)
- Automotive communication busses (CAN, LIN, FlexRay,...)
- Software development process and its work products (Automotive SPICE)
- Communicative level of English
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground and much more
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA