We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
R&D PROCESS ENGINEER for Ultrasonic Systems (180000ZQ)
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for an experienced R&D PROCESS ENGINEER, who is responsible to ensure a smooth running system and software development process, method and tool-chain in his projects.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Support PM, R&D PTM and SW PM to identify gaps and inefficiencies
- Facilitate the project development method, tool-chain and process with the respective departments and teams (Requirements management, Integration and test, Automated test and validation, Agile methods)
- Coach the project team on process method and tools topics
- Carry out root cause analysis for SysSw Q claims/issues
- Managing and control reviews in cooperation with SYS&SW Quality (SYS&SW reviews, GEDS/RAISE, TRs / DRs, SPICE/GAMA assessments (internal and externeal))
- Manage tailoring and destandardization requests from project to (T)PL
- Support the rest of the project team for process needs
IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Science or Mathematics or equivalent
- +2 years experience in Quality
- Experience in SW development process, systems engineering methodologies and test techniques
- Training or mentoring peers in engineering methodologies experience is more than welcome
- Experience Embedded SW/SY development , SW Quality Assurance (automotive field is a plus)
- Fluent English to communicate within an international teams of Valeo
- Highly beneficial would be: knowledge and experience with ADAS systems, ISO 26262, ISO 15504 / Automotive SPICE
- Great communication skills and detail-oriented attitude
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA