We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/ENGINEER for Algorithm Development
Employment type: Full-time work
For this project we are looking for experienced SW ENGINEER to develop algorithms for object tracking.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Maintenance of existing and creation of new software components for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS - e.g. Parking assistance/automation, Advanced)
- Emergency Braking, Intersection Assist, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,...)
- Participation on development of new algorithms for ADAS - Python for prototypes and C/C++ for ‘production code’, debugging with ECU hardware on your desk
- Usage of real-time operating systems and environments
- Cooperation with test department - testing of algorithms on company test track near Prague on prototype ECU HW
- Technical communication and documentation (SW requirements, SW architecture and lowlevel design creation) in English language
- Work with application lifecycle management system (versioning, ticketing,...)
IF YOU HAVE
- Master degree in the field of Computer Science or Cybernetics or Robotics or Control Theory
- Experience with ISO/ANSI C possibly also C++
- Fluency in (technical) English language (German is advantageous)
- High level of personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Highly beneficial but not essential would be: experience e.g. with: embedded systems, software quality management, V-model SW development process
- Automotive SPICE, CAN, FlexRay, AUTOSAR, MISRA is an advantage
- Quality oriented engineering attitude and high degree of innovation and creativity
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground and much more
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA