We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER for Driving Assistance Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking to our team a skilled SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER, who will participate on creation of test guidelines and data analyses from the testing process.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests, creation of test strategy
- Do the link between system specification and system test specification
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Creation of application instructions
- Performing the system tests
- Organizing of the system tests
- Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
IF YOU HAVE
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with requirements tools and design tools
- Understanding of software development process
- Excellent English communication skills to communicate within an international teams (German is an advantage)
- Driving licence B
- Highly beneficial would be CANOE, Canalyzer, Labview, programming in C, C++ on μC or DSP, system testing in automotive
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground and much more
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA